Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Travels with Mary

This is a book I made for my 2-D Design class, Art 33A at Mission College.

This is the front cover of the book. This is a book that contains many of the art projects I've based on photographs of Mary.


Mary on the Brooklyn Bridge. This is a Photoshop rendering of a photograph. Mary is mounted on a wobbly spring so you can make her shimmy by tweaking her.




Mary in Paraguay. This painting was done from a photograph in Advanced Photoshop class using the mixer brush tool. Julio (the bird) is mounted on a wobbly spring so you can make him bounce by tweaking him.



Mary in Yellowstone. This is a block drawing done in Illustrator and printed in black and white on Bristol paper. It was then colored with watercolors and shimmer. The clouds were done with a resist. I drew the text by hand with a Micron pen.




Mary in Disney World. This is a line drawing done in black and white in Adobe Illustrator. I printed it and painted it using acrylics.




The back cover of the book has my logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment