Thursday, July 21, 2005

URDC Report #3

The HOF dance for 2005 is Boulavogue, a beautiful waltz by Richard Lamberty. A board member had mentioned to me that the choice of HOF might be surprising to some. Not to me; I love the dance. But it has apparently never been in the top 15 before, so maybe to some it appeared to come from out of left field.

Did we guess that Sleeping Booty, Boulavogue, or Beyond might be in the Top 15? If not, then we sure missed by a mile. This is apparently Boulavogue's first time in the Top 15. I don't have all the records with me, but you can check the web site.

I managed to apologize about this afternoon's confrontation and hopefully all ruffled feathers are smoothed over. We've been able to do a few slow dances tonight despite back problems. Now if I
can just get the problems with our hotel room fixed I will believe in miracles. I can't be that hard to please, eh?

Tonight Tim Eum managed to hook me up with Bob Benjamin, a delightful man. We hope to talk more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment